Seattle & Bellevue Outdoor Furniture Repair & Restoration
Queen Anne Upholstery specializes in refinishing and reupholstering for outdoor patio furniture. The elements of the weather can take a toll on outdoor patio furniture. If yours needs a makeover, Queen Anne Upholstery can refinish the wood patio furniture to make it look brand new again.
Refinishing Outdoor Patio Furniture
Queen Anne Upholstery has a process that we follow when we refinish outdoor patio furniture, which includes:
- The first step in refinishing wood outdoor patio furniture is cleaning the wood thoroughly. Our technicians will evaluate and inspect the wood, then determine which type of cleaning will work best.
- The cleaning will remove all stains, dirt, and mildew. If there is mold on the wood, then that area will be scrubbed with a brush to remove it.
- Once the furniture is clean, it is set to dry.
- Once the furniture is dry, then a light sanding will be done to the wood outdoor patio furniture. The light sanding will make the wood smooth again, and allow it to absorb the stain.
- If the customer has chosen to have the patio furniture painted or stained, then that process will begin at this time.
- After the stain has been applied, the sealant can go on. The sealant will have UV protection added, so then it will protect the wooden outdoor furniture in the future.